Plumas Sanitation is the locally owned and operated sanitation company that has provided the community with portable toilet rentals and septic tank pumping for over twenty years. Ensuring clean, efficient products for rental of special events, emergencies and construction, Plumas Sanitation has prided itself on the honest professional reputation upheld by the Wehrman tradition.Moving toward sustainability and going green, Plumas Sanitation is an ecologically conscience business interested in developing and practicing environmentally safe waste management measures. A sustainable theory, put into practice, which the Wehrman family believes will help lead to another day closer to a green future.
Plumas Sanitation shall strive at all times to provide the highest quality, most professional services in our industry with unsurpassed value, quality and integrity.
In the constant pursuit of our Mission, it shall be the policy of Plumas Sanitation that:
- We will remember that our customers are not an interruption or bother regardless of when they need us. The very reason that Plumas Sanitation exists as a company is to serve our customers.
- We will serve our customers effectively and treat them as we personally would like to be treated.
- We will set the highest professional standards when providing our services.
- We will not “run down” our competition, but instead strive to set an example, and thereby call everyone in our industry to the highest of standards.
- When we give our word, we will keep it, and we will stand behind our work.
- We pride ourselves on being trustworthy and a company you can trust every time service is provided.
- We will strive to seek green technologies for viable practices as vigilant stewards of this environment.
- We will establish our prices to enable fair profit so that we may have the stability and the strength to continue to serve our community responsibly, and to provide for the families that make up this company.
- We seek to always provide a working environment that is (1) centered on serving our clients, (2) committed to training and education, (3) emphasizes respect for an individual, (4) encourages a family atmosphere and teamwork, (5) rewards innovation, dedication, professionalism and loyalty toward our customers and the fulfillment of our Mission.
Plumas Sanitation Septage Receiving Station and Dewatering Facility A detailed video of the construction and planning behind our Septage Receiving Station and dewatering facility, and how it will benefit our community. Please click the link below to view the video. The video will open in a new tab. Please note, if you have a slow connection to the Internet, it might take some time to load.
Septage Receiving Station Vid (140752 KB)